QI TRAINING COURSE
This course is for Registered Dietitian Nutritionists, acute care nurses, and other acute care clinicians interested in implementing an enteral nutrition quality improvement (QI) project. Upon completion of the training course, participants will successfully develop and be prepared to execute a quality improvement project in their institution. Participants will receive a Certificate of Training in Quality Improvement* and are eligible for 8 CEUs.
*This is not a certification program.
The ENact® QI Training Course is designed to support the development and implementation of enteral nutrition QI projects. It is intended for Registered Dietitian Nutritionists, acute care nurses, and other acute care clinicians working in a healthcare environment.
The following criteria must be met to qualify for this program:
- Must be a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, acute care nurse, or other acute care clinician practicing in the United States
- Must be currently practicing in a healthcare setting
- Must provide a working email address
- Must have a minimum of three years’ experience
- Must work with enteral nutrition patients daily
- Must obtain manager or supervisor approval to apply for this program