You must be logged in to view all resources.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living. 2021 Profile of Older Americans. November 2022.
- DeSilva D and Anderson-Villaluz D. Nutrition as We Age: Healthy Eating with the Dietary Guidelines. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion. Last Updated June 8, 2022.
- International Diabetes Federation, IDF Diabetes Atlas: https://diabetesatlas.org/.
- Defeat Malnutrition Today infographic, 2019. https://defeatmalnutrition.today/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/DMT_Malnutrition_Info_Graphic_OnePage_Update_2.pdf
- Deutz NEP, Bauer JM, Barazzoni R, et al. Protein intake and exercise for optimal muscle function with aging: Recommendations from the ESPEN Expert Group. Clinical Nutrition. 2014: 929-936. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clnu.2014.04.007
- Nutrition Needs for Older Adults: Protein. The National Resource Center on Nutrition & Aging. Updated February 14, 2020.
- Bauer J, Biolo G, Cederholm T, et al. Evidence-based recommendations for optimal dietary protein intake in older people: A position paper from the PROT-AGE Study Group. JAMDA 14. 2013: 542-559. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jamda.2013.05.021