About this Webinar
This webinar covers the following topics:
- Eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE), including clinical presentation and prevalence
- Evidence-based dietary therapy and nutrition management of EoE
- The role of elemental diets in the management of EoE, including practical guidance on how to initiate and support compliance
- The role of the microbiome in EoE and how it correlates with disease activity
RDs and DTRs practicing in the US may log CPE activities under Activity Type 175 for up to three years from the original presentation date. This program is eligible for 1 CPEU. The activity number for viewing this recording through
is 169067 (level 1).
To learn more about submitting this activity type visit CDR https://www.cdrnet.org/new-recorded-preapproved-CPE-activity-type
To obtain a CE certificate, you must be registered on the Nestlé Medical Hub and logged in.
Once you are logged in, go to https://www.nestlemedicalhub.com/myce/PIN.
- 1) Enter PIN code: F412FAB4 in the box provided and click “Submit”.
- 2) Complete the evaluation for this activity.
- 3) Select the Dietitian or Attendance certificate type in the drop-down box, enter your professional ID, and click “Print Certificate”. The certificate can be saved to your personal files and/or printed.
Contact us at MyCE@us.nestle.com for any questions about CE.