About this Webinar
As the current pandemic unfolds, paradigms of nutritionally supporting the critically ill patient with SARS-CoV-2 are challenged and ever evolving. Learn from Dr. Juan Ochoa as he reviews evidence for feeding the critically ill patient and shares his experience in providing medical and nutritional treatment to ICU patients seriously compromised by this novel coronavirus.
RDs and DTRs practicing in the US may log CPE activities under Activity Type 175 for up to three years from the original presentation date. This program is eligible for 1 CPEU. The activity number for viewing this recording through
is 155258 (level 2).
To learn more about submitting this activity type visit CDR https://www.cdrnet.org/new-recorded-preapproved-CPE-activity-type
To obtain a CE certificate, register at www.MyCEeducation.com
Once registered, go to https://www.myceeducation.com/PIN/
- 1) Enter your email (Username) in the box provided.
- 2) Enter PIN code: E1F24CCC in the box provided.
- 3) Select "Submit" and follow the prompts (you will be asked to login with your password)
- 4) Complete the evaluation for this activity.
- 5) Select the Dietitian or Attendance certificate type in the drop down box, enter your professional ID, and click "Print Certificate". The certificate can be saved to personal
- files and/or printed.
Contact us at MyCE@us.nestle.com for any questions about CE.