About this Webinar
- Evaluate the etiology of different types of wounds: pressure injury, venous, arterial, and diabetic wounds
- Review the nutrition guidelines within the 2019 International EPUAP/NPIAP/PPPIA*
- Discuss evidence based nutrition interventions in wound prevention and healing
*European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel (EPUAP), National Pressure Injury Advisory Panel (NPIAP), Pan Pacific Pressure Injury Alliance (PPPIA)
RDs and DTRs practicing in the US may log CPE activities under Activity Type 175 for up to three years from the original presentation date. This program is eligible for 1 CPEU. The activity number for viewing this recording through
is 173811 (level 2).
To learn more about submitting this activity type visit CDR https://www.cdrnet.org/new-recorded-preapproved-CPE-activity-type
To obtain a CE certificate, you must be registered on the Nestlé Medical Hub and logged in.
Once you are logged in, go to https://www.nestlemedicalhub.com/myce/PIN.
- 1) Enter PIN code: 96F3E263 in the box provided and click “Submit”.
- 2) Complete the evaluation for this activity.
- 3) Select the Dietitian or Attendance certificate type in the drop-down box, enter your professional ID, and click “Print Certificate”. The certificate can be saved to your personal files and/or printed.
Contact us at MyCE@us.nestle.com for any questions about CE.