About this Webinar
Preliminary Considerations of Nutrition Care in Adults with COVID-19.
RDs and DTRs practicing in the US may log CPE activities under Activity Type 175 for up to three years from the original presentation date. This program is eligible for 1 CPEU. The activity number for viewing this recording through
is 155768 (level 1).
To learn more about submitting this activity type visit CDR https://www.cdrnet.org/new-recorded-preapproved-CPE-activity-type
To obtain a CE certificate, register at www.MyCEeducation.com
Once registered, go to https://www.myceeducation.com/PIN/
- 1) Enter your email (Username) in the box provided.
- 2) Enter PIN code: 34E0012B (RDs) / 299F3D79 (Case Managers) in the box provided.
- 3) Select "Submit" and follow the prompts (you will be asked to login with your password)
- 4) Complete the evaluation for this activity.
- 5) Select the Dietitian or Attendance certificate type in the drop down box, enter your professional ID, and click "Print Certificate". The certificate can be saved to personal
- files and/or printed.
Contact us at MyCE@us.nestle.com for any questions about CE.