About this Webinar
1) Identify the prevalence and diagnosis of CMPA
2) Describe dietary guidelines for the management of infants with CMPA
3) Explain nutrition options for formula fed infants with CMPA
4) Review Evidence-based recommendations for the dietary management of formula fed infants with CMPA
RDs and DTRs practicing in the US may log CPE activities under Activity Type 175 for up to three years from the original presentation date. This program is eligible for 1 CPEU. The activity number for viewing this recording through
is 177157 (level 2).
To learn more about submitting this activity type visit CDR https://www.cdrnet.org/new-recorded-preapproved-CPE-activity-type
To obtain a CE certificate, you must be registered on the Nestlé Medical Hub and logged in.
Once you are logged in, go to https://www.nestlemedicalhub.com/myce/PIN.
- 1) Enter PIN code: E255EAB6 in the box provided and click “Submit”.
- 2) Complete the evaluation for this activity.
- 3) Select the Dietitian or Attendance certificate type in the drop-down box, enter your professional ID, and click “Print Certificate”. The certificate can be saved to your personal files and/or printed.
Contact us at MyCE@us.nestle.com for any questions about CE.