About this Webinar
• Identify several key considerations when discharging a patient to the home or post-acute setting
• Explain appropriate type of documentation required for tube feeding coverage for the patient at home
• Describe the considerations for use of commercially prepared formula, including plant based and blenderized options, at home
• Identify potential challenges and solutions during the transition from legacy to ENFit® feeding tubes in the hospital and home setting
Financial support provided by Nestlé Health Science.
Nestlé Health Science is a Continuing Professional Education Accredited Provider with CDR, the credentialing agency for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Accredited provider number NE008.
Nestlé Health Science is a Continuing Education Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing; Provider Number 11366.
1 CPEU for Registered Dietitians (Level 2) and 1 contact hour for Registered Nurses
There is no charge for participating in this program.
By your participation in this event, you are declaring that your participation is in compliance with the laws of your state and presents no conflict of interest with your facility's policies and procedures.
© 2022 Nestlé.
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
RDs and DTRs practicing in the US may log CPE activities under Activity Type 175 for up to three years from the original presentation date. This program is eligible for CPEU. The activity number for viewing this recording through is ().
To learn more about submitting this activity type visit CDR https://www.cdrnet.org/new-recorded-preapproved-CPE-activity-type
To obtain a CE certificate, you must be registered on the Nestlé Medical Hub and logged in.
Once you are logged in, go to https://www.nestlemedicalhub.com/myce/PIN.
- 1) Enter PIN code: in the box provided and click “Submit”.
- 2) Complete the evaluation for this activity.
- 3) Select the Dietitian or Attendance certificate type in the drop-down box, enter your professional ID, and click “Print Certificate”. The certificate can be saved to your personal files and/or printed.
Contact us at MyCE@us.nestle.com for any questions about CE.