About this Webinar
• Identify gastrointestinal (GI) symptoms that show improved outcomes with food-based tube feeding formulas
• Describe real-world evidence demonstrating clinical and health economic outcomes with tube feeding formulas containing real food ingredients
• Apply case-based studies to current practice for managing GI intolerance in pediatric tube-fed patients
RDs and DTRs practicing in the US may log CPE activities under Activity Type 175 for up to three years from the original presentation date. This program is eligible for 1 CPEU. The activity number for viewing this recording through
is 173878 (level 2).
To learn more about submitting this activity type visit CDR https://www.cdrnet.org/new-recorded-preapproved-CPE-activity-type
To obtain a CE certificate, you must be registered on the Nestlé Medical Hub and logged in.
Once you are logged in, go to https://www.nestlemedicalhub.com/myce/PIN.
- 1) Enter PIN code: CE821842 in the box provided and click “Submit”.
- 2) Complete the evaluation for this activity.
- 3) Select the Dietitian or Attendance certificate type in the drop-down box, enter your professional ID, and click “Print Certificate”. The certificate can be saved to your personal files and/or printed.
Contact us at MyCE@us.nestle.com for any questions about CE.