About this Webinar
The etiology and manifestation of malnutrition across the patient spectrum is varied and multifactorial. This program presented on March 30, 2020 explores contemporary understanding of the effects of malnutrition and various medical management practices on the health of the microbiome. Highlights encompass current understanding of food insecurity, fiber supplementation, and diagnosis imaging.
RDs and DTRs practicing in the US may log CPE activities under Activity Type 175 for up to three years from the original presentation date. This program is eligible for 1 CPEU. The activity number for viewing this recording through
is 154927 (level 2).
To learn more about submitting this activity type visit CDR https://www.cdrnet.org/new-recorded-preapproved-CPE-activity-type
To obtain a CE certificate, register at www.MyCEeducation.com
Once registered, go to https://www.myceeducation.com/PIN/
- 1) Enter your email (Username) in the box provided.
- 2) Enter PIN code: 77BAE493 in the box provided.
- 3) Select "Submit" and follow the prompts (you will be asked to login with your password)
- 4) Complete the evaluation for this activity.
- 5) Select the Dietitian or Attendance certificate type in the drop down box, enter your professional ID, and click "Print Certificate". The certificate can be saved to personal
- files and/or printed.
Contact us at MyCE@us.nestle.com for any questions about CE.