About this Webinar
This program presented on October 18, 2019 during NASPGHAN focuses on the evidence supporting nutrition interventions for induction of remission in patients with Crohn’s Disease. Hear the latest evidence supporting the use of the novel Crohn’s Disease Exclusion Diet (CDED) for children with mild to moderate CD, as well as the body of evidence supporting exclusive enteral nutrition (EEN).
RDs and DTRs practicing in the US may log CPE activities under Activity Type 175 for up to three years from the original presentation date. This program is eligible for 1 CPEU. The activity number for viewing this recording through
is 154975 (level 2).
To learn more about submitting this activity type visit CDR https://www.cdrnet.org/new-recorded-preapproved-CPE-activity-type
To obtain a CE certificate, register at www.MyCEeducation.com
Once registered, go to https://www.myceeducation.com/PIN/
- 1) Enter your email (Username) in the box provided.
- 2) Enter PIN code: 293372D2 in the box provided.
- 3) Select "Submit" and follow the prompts (you will be asked to login with your password)
- 4) Complete the evaluation for this activity.
- 5) Select the Dietitian or Attendance certificate type in the drop down box, enter your professional ID, and click "Print Certificate". The certificate can be saved to personal
- files and/or printed.
Contact us at MyCE@us.nestle.com for any questions about CE.