About this Webinar
Upon completion of this webinar, the attendee will be able to:
1. State the most common categories of adult head and neck cancer (HNC), and associated treatment modalities
2. Describe nutritional challenges and goals in HNC
3. Identify evidence-based enteral nutrition support interventions in HNC
4. List improved outcomes of blenderized tube feeding (BTF) use in HNC based on the scientific literature
Nestlé Health Science is a Continuing Professional Education Accredited Provider with CDR, the credentialing agency for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Accredited provider number NE008. 1 CPEU for Registered Dietitians (Level 2).
There is no charge for participating in this program. By your participation in this event, you are declaring that your participation is in compliance with the laws of your state and presents no conflict of interest with your facility's policies and procedures.
RDs and DTRs practicing in the US may log CPE activities under Activity Type 175 for up to three years from the original presentation date. This program is eligible for 1 CPEU. The activity number for viewing this recording through
is 177549 (level 2).
To learn more about submitting this activity type visit CDR https://www.cdrnet.org/new-recorded-preapproved-CPE-activity-type
To obtain a CE certificate, you must be registered on the Nestlé Medical Hub and logged in.
Once you are logged in, go to https://www.nestlemedicalhub.com/myce/PIN.
- 1) Enter PIN code: D4B29D93 in the box provided and click “Submit”.
- 2) Complete the evaluation for this activity.
- 3) Select the Dietitian or Attendance certificate type in the drop-down box, enter your professional ID, and click “Print Certificate”. The certificate can be saved to your personal files and/or printed.
Contact us at MyCE@us.nestle.com for any questions about CE.